Thanks for visiting the Express Car Care auto care blog. Today’s post lists 5 important reasons Denver drivers should follow recommended maintenance schedules.
- Be Safe A well-maintained car doesn’t put you and your passengers at unnecessary risk. Think brakes, headlamps, tires.
- Get Better Fuel Economy Regular maintenance is an investment in optimum fuel economy. Inadequate tire pressure, a dirty fuel system and a clogged air filter are just a few things that reduce fuel economy.
- Preserve Resale Value How many used car buyers will pay full Blue Book price for a car with a filthy engine, clogged filters and bald tires?
- Don’t Void Your Warranty Your warranty claims may be denied if your service history doesn’t fulfill the minimum requirements recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Save Money Regular maintenance reduces the chance of catastrophic failures and repairs.
Here are some Express Car Care tips to help you remember the main items: Fluids first. Oil, transmission fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, etc. We can take care of all of these for you at Express Car Care in Denver.
Then think Tires. Air, rotation, balancing and alignment. And while you’re thinking tires, think brakes and shock absorbers.
Air and Fuel. Air filter replacement, fuel filters and fuel system cleaning.
This list doesn’t cover all the recommended maintenance, but we can help you decide what you need when you come in and see us. Or give us a call and set up an appointment.