Whether you are looking for a convenient place to have your oil changed every few months, or need a reputable local auto repair center to help you maintain your older car, where do you look?
1. Start by doing a little research. The online world is the best place to look because you can find a wealth of information at your fingertips. Finding a site like this one is your first step towards finding a reliable auto repair center. If a repair center cares enough to spend the time sharing quality information with you, he cares about the customer service he provides as a company.
2. Ask your neighbors and friends. People don’t refer unless they have a great opinion of a company or service. So a referral should give you an added trust level when you bring in your car for service.
3. Watch your mail for coupons, or get online and search for auto repair coupons. A coupon gives you a reason to try out a service at a reduced rate, and get to know the personality of the service center.
4. Check for accreditations. A website is a great place to start; a company can’t use logos from the BBB or other groups unless they belong. A logo stands for quality, and also shows a company cares about their reputation within the community.
5. What are people saying about a company? If a website has testimonials, you can read through them to find out what people are saying. Also use social sites and other rating sites to determine the buzz about a company.
6. Ask other service providers. Did you get new glass put in your car recently? How about your local auto detailer? Many related service providers can make great recommendations for providers within their own industry.
7. Do business with those in your local community. What local auto repair center is on your way to work? Can you do business with a company close to your home or by your kids’ school? Local businesses like to do business with people in their community. They also like to refer within their local community. So building a relationship could help you both with keeping your car safe, and helping you build ties within your own community.
[Give us a try – check out our auto repair coupons section, and save on your next auto repair. We can’t wait to earn your business.]
Are you tired of visiting the auto dealers and chain stores for your automotive needs, where you are nothing more than a number? Looking for that honest and friendly customer service you can usually only find in a small town? Look no further – that’s why we created Express Car Care Denver. Some of our services include no wait Oil Change - Brakes Service - Clutches - Tune-Ups but we provide additional services for your car, just stop by and let us take a look.
Call us with any questions - (303) 691-2760
Express Car Care is family owned and operated, and you will always see the same faces when you visit. While I own Express Car Care, I work here as well. You’ll always see me somewhere in the building, and I’m always around to answer your questions, or just to say hi.