When your car is in need of repair, it can be tough to find a repair center. You want one that is affordable, yet will provide quality service. With so many repair centers available, it can be hard to figure out which ones are actually worthwhile – and which ones should be avoided at all costs. The following tips will help you find a great auto repair center:
1. Find an auto repair center in your community. If they are in your community, they will be more focused on their reputation, as word spreads fast. Don’t be afraid to go in and talk with the sales team and/or mechanics before you need repair. Start with something small to begin to build a relationship.
2. Make sure your chosen auto tech is trained to service your vehicle. Try to choose one that is A.S.E. certified – this means that he or she is certified for Automotive Service Excellence.
3. When you go in for service, have all of your maintenance and repair records handy. You want your new auto tech to know exactly what work has been performed on your car, as well as your maintenance history.
4. Don’t forget to discuss the price of repairs. This includes not only the cost of the parts, but also the cost of the labor. Having a full understanding will ensure that you are not in for any unexpected surprises when you get the bill.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you take your auto in for repairs. You are the car owner and you deserve to have a full understanding of what repairs are needed and how the repairs will be made, along with any other questions you might have.
6. When repairs are being made, make sure you ask for OEM parts. This ensures that you get genuine parts made for your car, rather than generic parts, which may be of lesser quality.
7. Take your car in for regular maintenance – there is no magic number when your car needs maintainence, such as 100,000 miles. It all depends on your driving habits and conditions. Schedule routine maintenance at least once or twice a year.
8. Finally, if your auto tech acts odd or seems to be in a hurry when talking to you, consider finding a different technician. You want a tech that you can trust, one that will take the time to talk to you and answer your questions.
Are you tired of visiting the auto dealers and chain stores for your automotive needs, where you are nothing more than a number? Looking for that honest and friendly customer service you can usually only find in a small town? Look no further – that’s why we created Express Car Care Denver. Some of our services include no wait Oil Change - Brakes Service - Clutches - Tune-Ups but we provide additional services for your car, just stop by and let us take a look.
Call us with any questions - (303) 691-2760
Express Car Care is family owned and operated, and you will always see the same faces when you visit. While I own Express Car Care, I work here as well. You’ll always see me somewhere in the building, and I’m always around to answer your questions, or just to say hi.